Blondies with white chocolate
Classic blondies with fine white chocolate - the opposite of the well-known brownies. They are juicy, with a tasty vanilla flavour and a full fructose-free delight.
Prep Time: approx. 20 min.
Baking Time: approx. 25-30 min.
Yield: 16 servings
Ingredients for the Blondies:
- 200g spelt flour
- 180g lactosefree butter
- 170g (2 bars) Organic White Chocolate from Frusano
- 70g Organic Corn Sugar from Frusano
- 1 tbs Organic vanilla Sugar from Frusano
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 hinch of salt
- First preheat the oven to 200 ° C, top / bottom heat and line a baking pan (24 x 24 cm) with baking paper.
- Next, melt the butter on a low temperature. Break 100g of the white chocolate into pieces and add it to the melted butter. Stirr until both is melted and combined.
- Then mix the flour with the baking powder and set aside. In a bowl, beat the eggs with the sugar, homemade vanilla corn sugar and a pinch of salt until frothy. Now alternately add some of the butter-chocolate mixture and the flour and mix everything into a smooth dough.
- Carefully pour the dough into the baking pan and smooth it out. Break the rest of the white chocolate into pieces, distribute on the dough and press down lightly. Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes. The blondies are done when they get an appealing caramel color.
Have fun preparing and enjoying the cake!