So chocolatey and, when decorated with our Organic Fili-Bears, simply scrumptious!
Prep Time: about 25 min
Resting Time: 30 min
Baking Time: 25-30 min
Yield: 12 Muffins
Ingredients for the batter:
- 100g butter (lactose free if necessary)
- 50g Frusano Organic Filita Milk Chocolate from Frusano
- 200g Frusano Organic Panama Joy - Chocolate Drink (or 150g Organic Corn Sugar from Frusano and 3 Tbsp. baking cocoa)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 180g flour
- 100ml milk (lactose free if necessary)
- 50g Organic Filita Milk chocolate from Frusano
- 1 tbsp hardened coconut oil
- 1 package Frusano Organic Fili bears
- Preheat the oven to 175°C (top and bottom heat). Line a muffin tin with paper cups.
- For the batter, melt butter and the organic Filita Milk Chocolate from Frusano in a water bath. Let the melted chocolate cool briefly. Add the eggs one at a time, stirring thoroughly each time.
- Mix together the flour, baking powder, Frusano Organic Fili-Cocoa and salt. Sift the dry ingredients into the chocolate mixture. Add the milk and mix until smooth.
- Distribute the batter in the muffin tin and bake on the middle rack for 25 - 30 minutes. Let cool.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil in a water bath. Dollop a bit of chocolate on top of each muffin and top with Organic Fili-Bears from Frusano.
Have fun cooking and Bon Appetit!