Yoghurt muffin with fruit spread filling
Delicious, moist muffins with a fruity, low-fructose filling! Kitchen fun without regret!
Prep Time: about 20 min.
Baking Time: 25-30 min.
Yield: 12 muffins
- 250g flour
- 120g Organic Corn Sugar from Frusano
- 1/2 package baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 eggs
- 150g plain yogurt (lactose free if necessary)
- 80ml oil
- 1 jar Raspberry Spread from Frusano
- Preheat the oven to 175°C (top and bottom heat).
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, organic corn sugar, oil, yogurt and salt. Mix until creamy.
- Combine the flour and baking powder and add them into the yogurt mixture.
- Line a muffin tin with paper cups. Distribute half of the batter between the cups. Add a dollop of the raspberry spread to each cup and cover with the remaining batter.
- Bake the muffins for 25-30 minutes on the middle rack.
Tip: These muffins taste great with whipped cream. Whip together 100ml cream (lactose free if necessary), 1/2 package cream stabilizer, and one tablespoon organic corn sugar from Frusano until they form stiff peaks. Fill a pastry bag with the mixture and pipe it onto the muffins.