Recipe for chocolate cookie balls
Little chocolaty treats filled with crunchy butter cookies. A nice idea to give as a present or to nibble on yourself.
Preparation time: ca. 30 min.
Cooling time: ca. 45 min.
Quantity: ca. 35 pieces
Ingredients for the dough:
- 2 pck. Organic spelt butter cookies from Frusano
75g soft butter (lactose-free if necessary)
30g Organic corn sugar from Frusano
30g homemade vanilla sugar from Organic corn sugar from Frusano
140g Organic Filita dark chocolate from Frusano
Organic Janosch Panama Cocoa from Frusano
- Put the Organic butter cookies in a freezer bag and chop them up, if you like you can leave some bigger pieces.
- Organic cereal sugar - corn sweetness in a mixer to powdered sugar. Using a hand mixer, beat the soft butter with the homemade powdered sugar until foamy and then mix in the homemade vanilla sugar.
- Finely chop Bio Filita dark chocolate and melt it over a water bath, let it cool down briefly and stir into the butter mixture. Fold in the organic butter biscuit crumbs and refrigerate the mixture for about 30 minutes.
- Pour some organic Janosch Panama cocoa into a deep plate. Use the palms of your hands to form small balls from the cooled mixture and roll them in the cocoa powder.
- Place the finished balls in the refrigerator for another 15 minutes to set.
Tip: Homemade vanilla corn sugar. Put the scraped out vanilla pod with 1 package of Organic corn sugar from Frusano into an empty screw glass and leave it closed for about 1 week.
We wish you a lot of fun while preparing and bon appetite!