Coconut ice cream with crisp
A low-fructose ice cream delight with crisp and light coconut flavour. Another creamy variation of our ice cream powder without adding milk or cream with white chocolate and coconut milk.
Preparation time: 5 minutes.
Resting time: about 6-8 hours
Quantity: for 4 person
- Vanilla ice cream with Frusano Shaker
- 200 ml coconut milk light (6% fat)
- 30g crushed Organic White Chocolate from Frusano
- Fill the shaker up to the 200ml mark with coconut milk.
- Add the ice cream powder.
- Close the shaker and shake for 2 minutes.
- Add the white chocolate, stir with a spoon or shake briefly.
- Then place in the freezer (-18°C) for at least 6 hours.
- Allow to thaw briefly, portion, done.
Tip: 2 crushed pieces of white chocolate for the topping provide that extra crunch.