Coconut ice cream
A low-fructose ice cream delight with light coconut flavour. Another creamy variation of our ice cream powder without adding milk or cream with white chocolate and coconut milk.
Preparation time: 5 minutes.
Resting time: about 6-8 hours
Quantity: for 4 person
- Vanilla ice cream with Frusano Shaker
- 200 ml coconut milk light (6% fat) *
- 30g crushed Organic White Chocolate from Frusano
*Coconut milk may contain sortbitol. Therefore, it is best to use coconut milk with a low coconut content.
- Fill the shaker up to the 200ml mark with coconut milk.
- Add the ice cream powder.
- Close the shaker and shake for 2 minutes.
- Add the white chocolate, stir with a spoon or shake briefly.
- Then place in the freezer (-18°C) for at least 6 hours.
- Allow to thaw briefly, portion, done.
Tip: 2 crushed pieces of white chocolate for the topping provide that extra crunch.