We are looking for you:
Customer Care and Sales Agent (m/f) in our branch in Vic, near Barcelona (Spain).
Frusano develops and markets food products specially designed for those on low fructose diets. Our extensive product range includes chocolate, spreads, syrups, beverages, candy, cookies and much more. Our main customers are wholesalers and retailers, but we also sell directly to end consumers through our online shop.
Here are your diverse tasks:
- Taking care of our customers, retailers and end consumers, national and international, via telephone and e-mail
- Processing of customer inquiries, complaints, returns
- Entering and maintaining customer master data
- Processing orders
- Supporting sales
What are the requirements?
- Completed commercial training in the trading or hospitality sector
- Several years of professional experience as an accountant
- Spanish language skills at a native speaker level
- Advanced English language skills
- Ideally German language skills
- It is easy for you to express yourself in writing
- You like to work digitally and get along with new software programs easily. Ideally you already worked with ERP and CRM systems.
- It would be perfect if you had already worked with our ERP "Selectline".
- Nutrition issues are important to you.
- You ideally have experience in customer contact.
What do we offer to you?
- Direct communication and flat hierarchies in a young, growing company
- Highly motivated, young team
- A dynamic and exciting industry
- Room for responsibility and initiative
- Home office and part-time possible
- By eMail (as PDF) with the subject "Application Accounting" to: jobs(at)frusano.com