We are looking for:
Food Enthusiast for Procurement, Full Time or Part Time
Frusano develops and markets food products specially designed for those on low fructose diets. Our extensive product range includes chocolate, spreads, syrups, beverages, candy, cookies and much more. Our main customers are wholesalers and retailers, but we also sell directly to end consumers through our online shop.
Are you flexible and versatile? Here are your diverse tasks:
- Participate in the development of new products through market research and selection of suitable suppliers
- Conduct price and contract negotiations
- Negote annual contracts with suppliers for raw materials
- Manage the supply chain from the supplier to our warehouses
- Manage procurement planning and ensure adequate inventory levels in warehouses.
- Place orders with suppliers based on system-generated order proposals
- Maintain supplier master data
- Process purchasing-relevant complaints and correspondence with suppliers, in a national and international environment
What are the requirements?
- Relevant professional experience in the purchasing department of a company in the food industry
- Business studies / commercial training
Completed studies related to food, e.g. ecotrophology, food technology or comparable qualification in connection with professional experience in a buying department
- Basic knowledge of quality management in the food industry
- Affinity to nutrition issues
- Willingness to work in a paperless, digital work environment and to familiarize yourself with new software
- Communication skills and healthy assertiveness
- Independent and solution-oriented way of working
- German at a native level
- English at an advanced level
- Spanish would be a nice to have
What do we offer to you?
- Direct communication and flat hierarchies in a young, growing company
- Highly motivated, young team
- A dynamic and exciting industry
- Room for responsibility and initiative
- You choose your location: Gräfelfing, near Munich (Germany), or Vic, near Barcelona (Spain)
- Home office and part-time possible
By eMail (as PDF) to: email@example.com