We are looking for:
Junior Online Marketing Manager (m/w)
Frusano develops and markets food products specially designed for those on low fructose diets. Our extensive product range includes chocolate, spreads, syrups, beverages, candy, cookies and much more. Our main customers are wholesalers and retailers, but we also sell directly to end consumers through our online shop.
You are flexible and versatile? Here are your diverse tasks:
- In cooperation with our marketing management, you will develop powerful online marketing measures
- You optimize and implement measures in online marketing
- You support mainly in the areas of website, online shop, SEO, SEA, social media, Google Analytics, newsletters, marketing on Amazon
- You are responsible for the content of the website and write or revise texts yourself, in close cooperation with product management, quality assurance and external agencies
What are the requirements?
- You work independently and entrepreneurially
- You write and speak German at a native level
- You have good written and spoken English and Spanish
- You have completed a degree or apprenticeship in the field of online marketing
- Experience in Amazon advertising is desirable
- You are interested in nutrition topics
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Adobe Creative Cloud is desirable
What do we offer to you?
- Direct communication and flat hierarchies in a young, growing company
- Highly motivated, young team
- A dynamic and exciting industry
- Room for responsibility and initiative
- You choose your location: Gräfelfing, near Munich (Germany), or Vic, near Barcelona (Spain)
- Home office and part-time possible
- By eMail (as PDF) with the subject "Application Junior Online Marketing Manager" to: firstname.lastname@example.org