Organic Baking mix for brownies
The delicious, gluten-free Frusano brownies – sweetened only with maltose and glucose – are quick and easy to prepare and serve. Perfect for a spontaneous visit from friends, a family celebration or as a snack for in between. Depending on whether the brownies are to be prepared vegan or low in lactose, different ways of preparing them can be found on the packaging. The chocolate brownies become especially juicy by adding a bar of Frusano dark chocolate. Simply chop finely, add to the dough and bake. Ready.
Ingredients: Organic dried glucose syrup , organic rice flour, 9% organic cocoa powder, thickener: organic carob gum, sea salt. (May contain traces of nuts and sesame.)
Suitable for a low-fructose diet, with Fructose <0.5%, Sucrose <0.5%, Dextrose 41%, Maltose 2%.
of which saturates
of which sugars
Nutrition information per 100g dry product. Without sorbitol, without sweeteners in accordance with law.Ingredients: Classic: 2 eggs, 175g soft butter and 175ml milk
Vegan: 175g soft margarine and 150ml oat drink (or soy drink)
1. Preheat the oven to 175°C/347°F (top/bottom heat) and grease a baking pan (springform pan, approx. 25cm).
2. Put the content of the bag into a bowl and mix with eggs, soft butter and milk until you have a smooth dough.
(For the vegan preparation add soft margarine and oat or soy drink and stir until smooth.)
3. Then put the mixture into the greased baking pan and smooth it down.
4. Bake in the oven at 175°C (347°F) on the middle shelf for approx. 25 minutes.
5. Let the finished cake cool on a cake rack and cut into pieces.
For a double chocolate taste: Finely chop a bar of Frusano dark chocolate (vegan) or a bar of Frusano milk chocolate into small pieces and add to the dough.