Who says cinnamon is only right for Christmas? Fructose-free cinnamon-grain sugar bales convince you of the opposite, because they simply taste good all year round
Preparation time: 15 Min.
Baking time: ca. 15 Min.
Quantity: 12 pieces
Ingredients for the dough:
- 275g flour
- 170ml milk
- 130g Organic Corn sugar from Frusano
- 80ml sunflower oil
- 1,5 str. teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 0,5 tsp. cinnamon
- 0,25 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3 pinches of salt
Ingredients for cinnamon-grain sugar:
- 100g Organic Corn sugar from Frusano
0,5 tablespoons cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, top/bottom heat and lay out a muffin baking tray with muffin tins.
- Mix flour, organic cereal sugar, corn sweetener, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt in a bowl.
- In a second bowl, mix milk, sunflower oil and egg.
- Add the oil-milk-egg mixture to the dry ingredients and mix with a spoon until a homogenous mass is obtained.
- Fill the muffin cups evenly with the help of a tablespoon and bake on the middle shelf for about 15 minutes.
- While the muffins are baking, melt the butter for the cinnamon-sugar mixture in a bowl in the microwave.
- Mix the cinnamon and the remaining 100g organic corn sugar corn-sweet in a deep plate.
- Carefully remove the still warm muffins from the moulds, dip them into the melted butter and then roll them in the cinnamon-cereal sugar.
Have fun preparing and enjoy!