Pancakes with raspberry cream
These glutenfree pancakes are crunchy but with a fluffy heart. A classic american breakfast, which is served with a fruity and fresh raspberry cream.
Prep Time: approx. 30 min.
Yield: 4 servings
Ingredients for the Pancakes:
- 1 pack Organic Pancake Mix from Frusano
- 200 ml milk (lactosefree, if necessary)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp neutral oil or 25g melted butter (plus a little more for frying)
Ingredients for the raspberry cream:
- 125g lowfat quark (lactosefree, if necessary)
- 75g double cream cheese (lactosefree, if necessary)
- 2 EL Raspberry Spread from Frusano
- Organic Rice Syrup from Frusano (at will)
- butter (at will)
- fresh raspberries (at will)
- First mix the double cream cheese with the low-fat quark and raspberry fruit spread in a bowl. Mix everything into a smooth cream and set aside.
- For the pancakes stir the ingredients together and form a smooth dough.
- Next heat some oil or butter in a pan and slowly place 3-4 individual blobs in it. Fry to small and thick pancakes at medium heat and only turn them when there are small bubbles on the surface.
Note: Keep at medium heat.
- Finally, put the warm pancakes on plates and serve them with the raspberry cream. To make them extra delicious, add some Organic Rice Syrup and a piece of butter and decorate with fresh raspberries.
Have fun preparing and enjoying the cake!