White Vanilla Chocolatemousse
Fluffy, light mousse made from vanilla and white chocolate. This dessert is not just super tasty, it is fructose-free, lactose-free and low FODMAP.
Preparation time: ca. 45 min.
Resting time: 3 h
Quantity: 6 portions
- 200g lactose-free whipped cream, chilled
- 150g Organic White Chocolate from Frusano, plus a bit more for decoration
- 60g Organic Corn sugar from Frusano
- 4 eggs
- 3 sheets of gelatin
- 1 pack Organic Vanilla Sugar from Frusano
- 1 pinch of salt
- Raspberries or cape gooseberries, at will
- First, separate the eggs and beat the egg whites with 30g Organic Corn Sugar and a pinch of salt. Set aside (preferably chilled).
- Soak the gelatine in cold water.
- At the same time, whip 150g of the lactose-free cream and set aside.
- Then melt the remaining cream together with the Organic White Chocolate while stirring. Set aside.
- Now, lightly beat the egg yolks together with the Organic Vanilla Sugar and 30g Organic Corn Sugar in a metal bowl over a water bath using a whisk. Continue whisking until the egg is hot (80 °C). Stir in the squeezed out gelatine and the melted white chocolate cream. Remove the mass from the water bath. Next, fold in half of the beaten egg whites and slowly add the whipped cream. Now carefully work in the remaining egg white and spread everything in glasses or one big bowl.
- Chill the chocolate mousse for about 3 hours. Finally, scoop out cams, place them on a plate and decorate with berries, which are low in fructose like e.g. raspberries or cape gooseberry. At the end add some white chocolate rasps.
We wish you a lot of fun preparing and enjoying!