Estamos buscando a:
Accountant / Customer Care Agent (m/f) full or part time
Frusano develops and markets food products specially designed for those on low fructose diets. Our extensive product range includes chocolate, spreads, syrups, beverages, candy, cookies and much more. Our main customers are wholesalers and retailers, but we also sell directly to end consumers through our online shop.
You are flexible and versatile? Here are your diverse tasks:
- Booking, recording and accounting of current business transactions and reconciliation of accounts
- Entering incoming invoices
- Post processing of the automated payment allocation
- Creating payment instructions
- Creating VAT and statistical reports
- Preparatory tasks when preparing financial statements
- Assets Accounting
- Direct communication with end customers and retailers, national and international, via telephone and e-mail
- Supporting our customer service in handling customer inquiries and complaints, collecting customer and order data, and processing returns.
What are the requirements?
- Completed commercial training
- Several years of professional experience as an accountant
- German language skills at a native speaker level
- Advanced English language skills
- Ideally Spanish language skills
- It is easy for you to express yourself in writing
- You like to work digitally and get along with new software programs easily. Ideally you already worked with ERP and CRM systems.
It would be perfect if you had already worked with our ERP "Selectline".
- Nutrition issues are important to you.
- You ideally have experience in customer contact.
What do we offer to you?
- Direct communication and flat hierarchies in a young, growing company
- Highly motivated, young team
- A dynamic and exciting industry
- Room for responsibility and initiative
- You choose your location: Gräfelfing, near Munich (Germany), or Vic, near Barcelona (Spain)
- Home office and part-time possible
- By eMail (as PDF) with the subject "Application Accounting" to: email@example.com