Every Easter table simply must have an Easter Lamb! With Organic Corn Sugar from Frusano this Easter Lamb becomes an agreeable treat!
Prep Time: about 25 min.
Baking Time: 50-55 min.
Yield: 1 piece
- 75g softened butter (lactose free if necessary)
- 75g corn starch
- 90g Organic Corn Sugar from Frusano
- 140g flour
- A pinch salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 package baking powder
- A few drops vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (top and bottom heat).
- Combine the butter, Organic Corn sugar from Frusano, salt, eggs, and vanilla extract and beat until foamy.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour, corn starch, and baking powder. Sift the dry ingredients into the wet. Mix until smooth.
- Grease a lamb form and pour in the batter.
- Bake the lamb on the middle rack for about 50-55 minutes and allow to cool in the pan.