We are looking for:
User Interface Designer & Developer (m/w)
Frusano develops and markets food products specially designed for those on low fructose diets. Our extensive product range includes chocolate, spreads, syrups, beverages, candy, cookies and much more. Our main customers are wholesalers and retailers, but we also sell directly to end consumers through our online shop.
You are flexible and versatile? Here are your diverse tasks:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, website, online-shop, marketing database, email and display advertising campaigns
- Support our agencies/external service providers in different topics concerning SEO /SEM and social media
- Edit and implement website design and user experience optimization in Contenido - our CMS and XT Modified - our shop system
- Program and test new website features and updates
- Create/design the newsletter
- Technical support, consulting and support of users in all CMS and shop functions
- Support the marketing department in all online projects
What are the requirements?
- You are an experienced web designer / developer with experience in the following technologies:
Design / development for mobile, tablet and web applications.
- You have experience in usability, graphic design and IT
- You have experience in the design / development of user interfaces
- You have experience in the development of web design
- You work independently and enjoy a high degree of personal responsibility. In addition, you are reliable and always structured
- German language skills at a speaking level
- Advanced English language skills
- Ideally Spanish language skills
What do we offer to you?
- Direct communication and flat hierarchies in a young, growing company
- Highly motivated, young team
- A dynamic and exciting industry
- Room for responsibility and initiative
- You choose your location: Gräfelfing, near Munich (Germany), or Vic, near Barcelona (Spain)
- Home office and part-time possible
- By eMail (as PDF) with the subject "Application Accounting" to: firstname.lastname@example.org