Fructosefree Green Tea Lime Cocktail
Quickly prepared, refreshing and super delicious. Our fructose-free green tea lime cocktail convinces not only persons with fructose intolerance.
Preparation Time: about 5 min.
Portions: 2 glasses á 0,4l
- 200ml Organic Fili-Secco from Frusano
- 400ml Frusano Stevia Ice Tea Lime
- 100ml sparkling mineral water
- 2 tbsp Organic Corn Sugar from Frusano
- 4cl Elderflower Syrup from Frusano
- 2 Limes
- crushed ice or ice cubes
- Add Frusano Stevia Ice Tea Lime, sparkling mineral water, organic elderflower syrup and organic corn sugar in a measuring jug and mix it.
- Put some ice into the glasses. Add the ice tea mixture and carefully spread the Secco onto both glasses.
- Wash the limes, bisect them and cut out a slice for the decoration. Quarter the rest.
- Squeeze in each glas the quarter of one lime and put the pressed rest into the glas. Stir the cocktail and decorate it with the lime slice.
Have fun preparing and enjoy!