For young pirates who are reporting to school this year, a tasty cake decorated with Fili bears!
Prep Time: about 35 minutes
Baking Time: about 1 hour
Decorating Tim: 20 min.
Yield: about 24 pieces
Ingredients for the batter:
- 300g margarine
- 400g Organic Corn Sugar from Frusano
- 5 eggs
- a pinch of salt
- 300g flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
Ingredients for the decoration:
- 250g Organic Milk Chocolate from Frusano
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Organic Fili- Bears from Frusano
- 2 Organic Spelt Butter Biscuits from Frusano
- 6 Organic Chia Rice Cookies
Tools for the decoration:
- colored paper
- some yarn
- In a large bowl, work the margarine with a spoon until it is smooth. Add the Organic Corn Sugar and eggs little by little until the mixture is light yellow and creamy. Stir in the salt, flour, and baking powder.
- Grease and flour your baking pan thoroughly. Pour the batter into the pan and smooth with a spatula.
- Bake the cake in the lower part of the preheated oven covered at 180 degrees for about 35 minutes, then lower the heat to 160 degrees for an additional 15 minutes. Let the cake cool in the pan. Once the cake has cooled, invert it on to a baking paper-lined plate.
- Melt together the Organic Milk Chocolate and coconut oil in a double boiler. Coat the cake in the melted chocolate and immediately decorate with the Organic Spelt Butter Biscuits, Organic Fili-Bears, and Organic Chia Rice Cookies.
- While the cake cools, assemble the sails. Cut out two large triangles from the paper and attach them to a skewer with glue so that it looks like a sail. Put the sails in the cooled cake. Cut out more small triangles and glue them around the yarn. Attach the yarn to the sides of the cake with two small skewers.