Papaya avocado salad and grilled salmon
Preparation time: approx. 30 Min.
Quantity: 2 portions
- 2x 125g salmon (fresh or defrosted)
- 1 Small papaya (approx. 400g)
- 2 Ripe avocados
- 50g Brazil nuts
- 20g Organic tapioca syrup from Frusano
- 2 Limes
- 2-3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2-4 Coriander stalks (to taste)
- First, for the lime vinaigrette, squeeze 1 ½ limes. Add the organic tapioca syrup and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Whisk everything together vigorously and season with salt and pepper.
- Finely chop the coriander leaves and coarsely chop the Brazil nuts. Set both aside.
- Next, peel the papaya and avocado and remove the seeds. Roughly dice both fruits and place in a bowl. Pour the vinaigrette directly over them to prevent the avocado from turning brown.
- Next, wash the salmon, pat dry and season with salt. Heat a dash of olive oil (about 2 tbsp) in a skillet. Fry the salmon in it until desired doneness. Turn once after a few minutes to brown it on both sides.
- Finally, arrange the salad on plates and sprinkle with cilantro and Brazil nuts. Add the cooked salmon and squeeze the remaining lime over it.
Tip: The salad tastes especially refreshing when prepared with chilled fruit.
Have fun preparing and enjoy!