Tarte with bacon, mushrooms and mustard cream
Wafer-thin, crispy and deliciously spicy - this is our fructose-free tarte flambée with bacon, mushrooms, cress and fine mustard cream.
preparation time: 30-40 Min.
Resting time: 30 Min.
Baking time: ca. 20 Min.
Quantity: 2 portions
Ingredients for the dough:
- 200g flour
- 110ml water
- 1 tablespoon Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Lakonia
- 1TL salt
Ingredients for the topping:
- 200g sour cream (lactose-free if necessary)
- 125g mushrooms
- 100g lean diced ham
- 2 tablespoons Organic mustard from Frusano
- Mix the ingredients for the dough and knead to a smooth dough. The dough is ready when it no longer sticks to the bowl. If it is too moist, add a little more flour. Then let the dough rest for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stir the sour cream with 2 tablespoons of organic mustard and season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, top and bottom heat.
- Clean and slice the mushrooms.
- Roll out the dough thinly on a floured work surface. Brush a baking tray with some olive oil and place the rolled out dough on top. Then spread with the mustard cream and cover with the sliced mushrooms and diced bacon.
- Bake the tarte flambée at 200°C for about 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Finally, place the cress on the tarte flambée and refine with freshly ground pepper.
Tip: Enjoy one of our histamine tested organic wines with this delicious tarte flambée.