Nutty, creamy, super chocolaty and a soft biscuit base. Our cashew and chocolate layered dessert is a low-fructose and low-lactose treat for everyone.
Preparation time: ca. 30 min.
Resting time: 2,5-3 h
Quantity: 2 portions
- 2 cups vegan cashew yogurt alternativ (unsweetend)
- 40g Organic Spelt Butter Cookies from Frusano
- 3 tbsp. Organic Hazelnut Spread - low in lactose from Frusano
- 3 tsp. Organic Corn Sugar from Frusano
- 1 tsp. Agaranta (alternative Agar Agar or gelatine)
- 4-6 pieces Organic Quinoa Crispies from Frusano
- First crumble the Organic Spelt Butter Biscuits and divide them into 2 glasses.
- Then mix 2 tablespoons of the cashew “yogurt” with the Organic Corn Sugar in a small saucepan and incorporate the gelling agent according to the instructions on the package. Briefly heat the mixture. Remove from heat and stir in the rest of the yogurt. Divide the Cashew cream between the two glasses.
- Put the cream in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours until it has completely gelled.
- Next, warm up the Organic Hazelnut Spread in a microwave or saucepan. Spread the warm cream over the two glasses and place them in the refrigerator for another 15 minutes.
- Finally, decorate with the Organic Quinoa Crispies as you like
We wish you a lot of fun preparing and a good appetite!