Low fructose White Tea Cherry Cocktail
Very tasty on hot summer days: our white tea-cherry cocktail. It is quickly prepared and offers a delicious refreshment while grilling or having cocktail nights with friends.
Preparation Time: about 5 min.
Portions: 2 glasses á 0,4l
- 200ml Organic Fili-Secco from Frusano
- 400ml Naturbursche Stevia Ice Tea Cherry
- 150ml sparkling mineral water
- 8cl Organic Red Currant Syrup from Frusano
- crushed ice or ice cubes
- 8-10 frozen raspberries
- Depending on your tolerance limit use fruits which are low in fructose, such as red currants or physalis for decoration (optional)
- Add Naturbursche Stevia Ice Tea Cherry, sparkling mineral water and organic currant syrup in a measuring jug and mix it.
- Put some ice into the glasses. Add the ice tea mixture and carefully spread the Secco onto both glasses.
- Add raspberries and, as desired and depending on your individual tolerance limit, decorate with red currants and physalis.
Tipp: If you have a low tolerance limit, the cocktail tastes also excellent without the fruits.
Have fun preparing and enjoy!