Crispy, fluffy, full in flavour, vegan, low in fructose and a perfect autumn breakfast. There is so much that our fine pumpkin pancakes have to offer.
Prep Time: approx. 45 min.
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 pack Organic Pancake Mix from Frusano
- 200ml soy drink (unsweetend)
- 200g hokkaido pumpkin
- 1 tbsp. Organic Corn Sugar from Frusano
- 2 tbsp. Plant oil (plus more for frying)
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of cinnamon (at will)
- Organic Rice Syrup from Frusano (at will)
- First wash the Hokkaido, remove the seeds and cut into small pieces for the pumpkin puree. Put it in a pot with boiling water and let it simmer over medium heat for about 20 minutes. Once the pumpkin is soft, remove the water and use a blender to make a fine puree.
- For the pancakes, pour the powder into a mixing bowl. Then add the soy drink, organic grain sugar, 2 tablespoons of oil and a pinch of salt and cinnamon and mix everything together. Finally stir in the pumpkin puree and work it into an even dough.
- Next, heat some oil in a pan and fry the batter into small pancakes. (Tip: turn the pancakes as soon as the dough is almost baked on the sides.
- Put the pancakes on a plate and drizzle with the organic rice syrup if you like..
Have fun preparing and enjoying!