How about a fizzy Hugo on the balcony, in the garden, on the couch, or as a refreshing aperitif? With this simple recipe and our Organic Fili-Secco and Organic Elder Flower Syrup, you’ll have a tasty Hugo in no time!
Prep Time: about 5 min.
Ingredients for 1 glass:
- 200ml Sparkling White wine
- 6 cl Organic Elder Flower Syrup from Frusano
- 4 cl sparkling mineral water
- 3 fresh mint leaves
- 3-4 ice cubes
- 1 lime wedge (optional)
- Add the mint leaves to a wine glass and press gently with a spoon.
- Add the ice cubes, and then fill with the sparkling white wine, Organic Elder Flower Syrup and a splash of mineral water.
- If desired, add a lime wedge – limes contain very little fructose.
Have fun preparing and Bon Appetit!