Fall salad with Frusano Rice Syrup dressing
With goat cheese and herbed mushrooms.
An aromatic dressing with Frusano Organic Rice Syrup rounds out this spiced, fall salad deliciously!
Cooking Time: about 10 min.
Yield: two portions
- 200g soft goat cheese
- 6 slices bacon
- 200 lettuce of your choice, for example iceberg, field greens, Lollo rosso
- 125g champignon mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp. Organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. chopped herbs (parsley, basil, dill)
- Freshly ground pepper
Ingredients for the Dressing:
- 1 Tbsp. Organic Dijon mustard
- 4 Tbsp. Frusano Organic Rice Syrup
- 6 Tbsp. Organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- Wash and spin-dry the lettuce. Rip into bite-sized pieces.
- Clean and quarter the champignon mushrooms. Cut the goat cheese into six pieces and wrap each piece in a slice of bacon.
- Combine all of the ingredients for the dressing into a homogenous sauce.
- Quickly brown the goat cheese bundles in a dry pan. Set the cheese aside and keep warm. Heat a small amount of organic olive oil in the pan, add the champignons and herbs and brown quickly, stirring constantly.
- Arrange the lettuce on large plates and top with three goat cheese bundles and about half of the herbed mushrooms. Drizzle the salad with the dressing and season with freshly-ground pepper.
Tip: The Original French Baguette ”Grande Tradition“ tastes great with this fall salad.
Have fun cooking and Bon Appetit!