Christmas - snowflake cookies with chocolate glaze
It is snowing - at least at Frusano - airy, loose snowflakes with Filita organic dark chocolate.
Preparation time: ca. 1,15 h
Resting time: ca. 2 h
Baking time: ca. 10-15 min.
Quantity: ca. 80 pieces
Ingredients for the dough:
- 250g butter (lactose-free if necessary)
- 100g Organic corn sugar from Frusano
- 1 pinch of salt
- 100g flour
- 250g cornstarch
- 4 tablespoons homemade vanilla sugar
Ingredients for the decoration:
- Use a mixer to make powdered sugar from Organic corn sugar from Frusano
- Cream butter, powdered sugar from Organic corn sugar from Frusano, homemade vanilla sugar and salt with a hand mixer.
- Mix flour and cornstarch, add to the butter mixture by the spoonful and stir in well.
- Form rolls of the dough with a diameter of 2 cm and cut them into hazelnut-sized pieces. Shape these pieces into balls by hand and place them on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Press them once with a fork dipped in flour, so that the balls become a little flattened and get a nice structure.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 160 degrees (top and bottom heat, on the middle shelf) for about 10 - 15 minutes until light. Let them cool down on a grid.
- For the decoration, melt the Frusano Bio Filita dark chocolate together with butter in a bain-marie and dip half of the biscuits into the middle. Lay them out on a baking paper and let them dry.
- The remaining biscuits are put together to make double biscuits. To do this, spread half of the biscuits with a blob of Calamansi fruit spread and place a second biscuit on top. Finally, dip the biscuit in chocolate up to the middle and let it cool down on a baking paper.
Tip: Homemade vanilla cereal sugar. Put a scraped-out vanilla pod with 1 pack of Organic corn sugar from Frusano into an empty screw-on jar and leave it closed for about 1 week.
We wish you a lot of fun with baking and enjoy!