Creamy Raspberry Cheesecake
This creamy Raspberry Cheesecake hits the spot on hot summer days - especially since you don't have to bake it!
Prep Time: approx. 60 min.
Resting time: approx. 4 h
Yield: 12 servings
- 1½ cups cream cheese (lactose-free if necessary)
- 1 cup + 1 tbsp mascarpone (lactose-free if desired)
- 5 cups Frusano Choco Balls
- ¾ cup + 1 tbsp whipped cream (lactose-free if desired)
- 4.5 oz Frusano Dark Chocolate
- ¼ cup + 1 tbsp (3.5 oz) Frusano Raspberry Spread
- ¼ cup + 2 tbsp Frusano Corn Sugar
- 1 tbsp + 2 tsp coconut oil
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 6 envelopes unflavored gelatin
Ingredients to decorate:
- Frusano Dark Chocolate
- First melt the Dark Chocolate with the coconut oil and 2 tablespoons of the cream in a saucepan over a low heat while stirring. Then add the Choco Balls and mix everything evenly. Pour into a lined 9-in springform pan, and pack down flat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Soak the gelatin in cold water.
- While the gelatin is softening, combine the cream cheese, mascarpone, Corn Sugar, and the lemon zest into a mixing bowl and mix briefly. Add the rest of the cream and mix everything together slowly until combined. It takes about 5 minutes for the batter to become smooth.
- Remove the softed gelatin from the water, squeezing out any extra water, and melt it in a saucepan over a low heat. Add 2 tbsp of the cream cheese filling to the saucepan, mix, and then combine with the rest of the filling. Mix well.
- Next, smooth half of the cream cheese over the prepared chocolate base. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- For the next layer, add the Raspberry Spread to the remaining cream cheese and mix well. Carefully spread it over the first cream cheese layer. To get an even surface and avoid air pockets, you can tap the pan a few times on your work surface.
- Refrigerate for about 4 hours, or overnight, and allow it to completely set.
- Carefully remove the cake from the pan and decorate with raspberries and Dark Chocolate.
Have fun preparing and enjoying the cake!