Creamy raspberry cheesecake
This creamy raspberry cheesecake is just the thing on warm days and is easy to prepare without any baking.
Prep Time: approx. 60 min.
Resting time: approx. 4 h
Yield: 12 servings
- 350g double cream cheese (lactose-free if necessary)
- 250g mascarpone (lactose-free if desired)
- 250g organic Frusano Choco Balls
- 200ml whipped cream (lactose-free if desired)
- 130g organic Frusano dark chocolate
- 100g Frusano Raspberry spread
- 85g organic Frusano corn sugar
- 25g coconut fat
- 2 tsp grated lemon peel
- 6 leaves gelatin
Ingredients for the decoration:
- Organic Frusano dark chocolate
- Fructose-free sprinkle decor pearls white
- First melt the organic dark chocolate together with the coconut fat and 2 tablespoons of the cream in a saucepan over a low heat while stirring. Then add the Organic Choco Balls and mix everything evenly. Pour the mixture into the desired mould (e.g. springform pan Ø26cm) and press down on the bottom. Place the tin in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Then soak the gelatine in cold water.
- While the gelatine is softening, put the double cream cheese together with the mascarpone, the organic grain sugar and the lemon zest into a mixing bowl and mix briefly. Only then add the rest of the cream and mix everything together slowly to form a homogeneous mixture. It takes about 5 minutes for the filling to become a smooth cream.
- Remove the soft gelatine from the water, squeeze it out and melt it in a saucepan over a low heat. Add 2 tbsp of the cream cheese cream, mix and quickly add back to the cream. Mix everything together vigorously.
- Next, spread half of the cream cheese over the prepared chocolate base and smooth it out. Place the cake back in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- For the second layer, add the raspberry fruit spread to the remaining cream cheese and stir in. Pour the raspberry filling into the cake tin as well, carefully spread it over the first cream cheese layer and smooth it down. To get an even surface and avoid air pockets, you can tap the tin a few times on the work surface.
- Place the cake in the refrigerator for about 4 hours, or even better overnight, and allow to set completely.
- Finally, carefully remove the cake from the mould and decorate with raspberries, organic dark chocolate and decorative pearls as desired.
- Have fun preparing and enjoying the cake!
Have fun preparing and enjoying the cake!