Hot, full of flavor and simply delicious! Lasagna is equally popular for everyone. Our low-fructose recipe gets its very special note from grilled vegetables and a fine barbecue bechamel.
Preparation time: 60-75 min.
Baking time: about 30 min.
Quantity: 4 portions
Ingredients for the lasagna:
- 2 mozzarella (lactosefree, if needed)
- 15 lasagne sheets
- 1 zucchini
- 1 eggplant
- 1 green peppers
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- small bunch basil
Ingredients for the bechamel:
- 750 ml milk (lactosefree, if needed)
- 200 g Organic-Barbecue Sauce from Frusano
- 50 g butter (lactosefree, if needed)
- 3 tbsp. flour
- First cut the vegetables into cubes (0.5-1 cm in size). Heat the olive oil in a sufficient-ly large pan and stir-fry the vegetables for 10 minutes. Chop the basil including the stems and add to the vegetables. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- For the bechamel, melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the flour and stir in for 2, 3 minutes while stirring continuously with a whisk. While continuing to stir, add the milk and allow the bechamel to thicken. Season to taste with salt, pepper and nutmeg. Finally add the barbecue sauce.
- Take the mozzarella out of the package, drain and cut into slices.
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C top / bottom heat.
- Now the lasagna is going to be layered. Prepare a casserole and fill the base with a thin layer of bechamel. Place 3 sheets of lasagna and cover them with bechamel. Distribute a third of the vegetables evenly on top and tear a quarter of the mozzarella over the top. Pour a little bechamel over it and put on 3 more lasagna sheets. Re-peat this process 2 more times. Just add bechamel on the 4th layer of lasagna sheets and place the last 3 lasagna sheets on top. Finally, add the remaining be-chamel and distribute the mozzarella evenly.
- Put the lasagna in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes and bake until golden.
Have fun preparing and enjoy!